AAE presents the UnitedProducts TP9A Twin-Post Auto Lift for Low Ceilings, an above-the-ground lift with a 9000-pound lifting capacity. The TP9A is a commercial-grade lift with a low 111” total overall height, offering powerful lifting capabilities for busy workshops with limited overhead clearance. Its attractive price makes it an ideal solution for value-minded customers. AAE’s 40+ years of experience as a vertically integrated automotive equipment supplier allow us to provide our customers with the best value - the finest equipment on the market, at the lowest possible price.
The TP9A is a baseplate-style lift that offers a versatile asymmetric-arm configuration, along with a dual-point safety release system. Truck adapters, mounting hardware, and a 220-volt power unit are supplied free with your purchase!
Lift capacity: 9000 pounds
Lifting speed: 45 seconds
FREE ACCESSORIES WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
Solid-Peg Truck Adapters
220 volt single-phase power unit
VALUE… FOR YOU
A Versatile Machine for Any Kind of Lifting
The UnitedProducts TP9A was designed to lift a wide variety of vehicles, both large and small. Its powerful lifting arms allow it to operate in both symmetric and asymmetric fashion, maximizing your investment. For example, the TP9A will allow you to lift everything from a small sports car to a Chevy Suburban! Need more lifting power? Check out our TP12 with its 12,000 pound capacity. Click here for a closer look.
Designed for Low-Ceiling Operation
The UnitedProducts TP9A Twin-Post Lift was designed to safely lift vehicles in low-clearance shops with the aid of its dual “chain-over” cylinder configuration, twin cylinders connected to oversized bearings and super-duty leaf chain. The mechanisms are driven by a powerful hydraulic pump that can generate 3000 psi of lifting force.
The UnitedProducts TP9A Twin-Post Lift was designed first and foremost to protect you and the vehicles you need to lift.
• The UnitedProducts TP9A offers a dual-point safety lock releases. The “dual point” is the simplest and most trouble free design in the industry. The TP9A additionally offers locking mechanisms on each lifting arm!
• The TP9A uses an enclosed column design, with no exposed moving parts that could latch on to fingers or clothing. All moving components are internal.
A majority of our customers are able to install our above-ground lifts on their own. Assembly time is approximately three hours.
Plenty of Drive-Through Clearance
With 94 inches of wheel-width drive-through clearance, it’s no problem driving wide vehicles onto this lift.
Protecting Your Investment
At AAE, we understand that our lift customers expect years of headache-free performance. Therefore, we have made every effort to protect your investment:
• Each TP9A employs a Powder Coat finish, along with rugged rust-resistant steel components which will give you many years of intensive, trouble-free use.
• AAE maintains a complete parts inventory for all the lifts it sells. You get the fastest service and delivery.
• AAE’s vast experience in manufacturing, distributing, and servicing lifts, has allowed us to produce lifts that are essentially service free.
Your confidence is important to us. So when you make your decision to purchase a top-value above-ground lift, please keep the following in mind :
• The TP9A is a commercial-grade machine ideally suited for heavy shop use.
• AAE offers a 5-year warranty on the structure of theTP9A, along with a 1-year warranty on the hydraulics! Plus, NPF stocks an enormous parts inventory.
• We offer a lifetime telephone technical support warranty. Having a technical difficulty with the unit? Call toll-free and speak to a member of our industry-leading support team. We can provide this support in either English or Spanish. And remember, this warranty lasts for the entire LIFE OF YOUR MACHINE!
• AAE has been in the automotive equipment business since 1969. As a highly experienced equipment provider, we know that we put our reputation on the line with every lift we sell and support. That's why we remain committed to you, the customer, long after you have made your purchase.