NPF presents the UnitedProducts FP12A Four-Post Alignment Lift Package, an ideal match for today’s hi-tech ALIGNMENT SYSTEMS. It can serve as a high-end, commercial-grade, general use 4-post lift as well.
NPF's 40+ years of experience as a vertically integrated automotive equipment supplier allow us to provide our customers with the best value - the finest equipment on the market, at the lowest possible price.
Lift capacity: 12000 pounds
Driven by heavy duty tensile strength cables
Single-point lock release
20” Wide Runways
“C” Channel construction
Three position turntable cutouts with Covers
Rear Slip Plates mounted on steel roller bearings
Fully Adjustable lock ladder for easy leveling and ultimate safety
VALUE… FOR YOU
The “Value” Wheel Alignment Lifting Solution
NPF’s FP12A was designed to serve not only as a fully functional Wheel Alignment Lift, but a General Service Lift as well.
NPF‘s FP12A was designed first and foremost to protect you and your vehicles.
• The FP12A comes with four aircraft-quality tensile strength cables.
• The FP12A offers the safest locking design in the industry. The system integrates an adjustable “lock ladder” system to create a completely secure working environment. The single-point lock release simultaneously lifts each “safety dog” away from its lock stop for safe and easy lowering of the vehicle. No need to walk around to each post to unlock it.
• The FP12A uses an enclosed column design, with no exposed moving parts that could latch on to fingers or clothing. All moving components are internal.
• Wide (20 inch) runways are formed of “C” channel.
A majority of our customers are able to install our above-ground lifts on their own. Assembly time is approximately five hours.
No Electrical Upgrades
No need to upgrade the electrical infrastructure in your facility. The FP12A hooks up to your standard 220 volt outlets, and gets right to work.
Plenty of Drive Through Clearance
With 115 inches of drive through clearance, it’s no problem driving your widest vehicle onto the lift.
Your Lift - A Lifelong Investment
At NPF, we understand that this is the only lift you will ever purchase. Therefore, we have made every effort to protect your investment:
• NPF maintains a complete parts inventory for all the lifts it sells. You get the fastest service and delivery.
• NPF’S vast experience in manufacturing, distributing, and servicing lifts, has allowed us to produce lifts that are essentially service free.
Your confidence is important to us. So when you make your decision to purchase a top-value above the ground lift, please keep the following in mind:
• NPF offers a 5-year warranty on the structure of the FP12A, along with a 1-year warranty on the hydraulics! Plus, NPF stocks an enormous parts inventory.
• We offer a lifetime telephone technical support warranty. Having a technical difficulty with the unit? Call toll-free and speak to a member of our industry-leading support team. We can provide this support in either English or Spanish. And remember, this warranty lasts for the entire LIFE OF YOUR MACHINE!
• NPF has been in the automotive equipment business since 1969. As a highly experienced equipment provider, we know that we put our reputation on the line with every lift we sell and support. That's why we remain committed to you, the customer, long after you have made your purchase.