AAE presents the UnitedProducts SS-8000XLT Four-Post Service/Storage Auto Lift, an ideal solution for the serious hobbyist. It can serve as a superb storage device, virtually doubling the capacity of your garage. AAE’s 40+ years of experience as a vertically integrated automotive equipment supplier allow us to provide our customers with the best value - the finest equipment on the market, at the lowest possible price.
The SS-8000XLT has all the same great features as the standard SS-8000. In addition, it has a lifting height of 82", which allows you to park your tallest SUVs underneath it. Also, the wheelbase spans a huge 180" for extended-cab pickups. It need not be anchored into the ground as it is free standing (and portable, with included casters).
HOW DO I KNOW IF I CAN USE THE UNITEDPRODUCTS SS-8000XLT AS A STORAGE LIFT IN MY GARAGE?
1. Measure the clearance height of your garage ceiling. Please keep in mind that the floor-to-ceiling measurement may vary from place to place in your garage – so make sure you find the point with the shortest clearance height.
2. Measure the combined height of the two vehicles that you want to store, one sitting on the lift, and the other parked underneath.
3. Add an additional 6” to the combined height. The total is the required ceiling height.
4. If the total is less than the clearance height of your ceiling, it will work!
Lift capacity: 8000 pounds
Lifting speed: 55 seconds
Single-point lock release
10 locking positions
Tough, 3/16” thick diamond-plate runways
Compatible with 110 V AC and 220 V AC
FREE ACCESSORIES WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
One-step caster kit - set of 4 casters
Poly drip trays - set of 3 trays
Steel approach ramps - set of 2 ramps
Sliding jack tray
VALUE… FOR YOU
The Ultimate Storage Solution
UnitedProducts SS-8000XLT was designed to serve as a storage lift, effectively doubling the storage space in your garage. It allows you to park two vehicles in “double-decker” fashion – one car (or anything else) atop the lift, while you drive the other in directly below.
UnitedProducts SS-8000XLT Four-Post Service/Storage Lift was designed first and foremost to protect you and your vehicles.
• The SS-8000XLT comes with four aircraft-quality lifting cables, rated at 14,500 pounds of lifting power per cable. That’s a combined lifting power of 58,000 pounds.
• UnitedProducts SS-8000XLT offers the safest locking design in the industry. The system integrates 10 lock stops with a “locking dog” that pivots firmly with each lock stop to create a completely secure working environment. The single-point lock release bar simultaneously lifts each “safety dog” away from its lock stop for safe and easy lowering of the vehicle. No need to walk around to each post to unlock it.
• The SS-8000XLT uses an enclosed column design, with no exposed moving parts that could latch on to fingers or clothing. All moving components are internal.
• 10 automatic safety lock positions, using jig-welded, enclosed lock stops made from solid steel bar stock.
• Wheel stops are provided with the lift to keep the vehicle secure within the space of the runways.
A majority of our customers are able to install our above-ground lifts on their own. Assembly time is approximately four hours.
No Electrical Upgrades
No need to upgrade the electrical infrastructure in your home. The SS-8000XLT hooks up to your household 110 or 220 volt outlets, and gets right to work.
Plenty of Drive Through Clearance
With 99 inches of drive through clearance, it’s no problem driving your widest vehicle onto the lift.
The caster kit – standard equipment with the SS-8000XLT – lets you freely move your lift to any location in your garage.
The SS-8000XLT is a free-standing unit. No anchoring is required. You may opt to anchor the lift using the 4 holes in each column baseplate. To avoid shifting of the unit, just anchor two of the baseplates to your concrete floor.
Lifting your Pickup or SUV
The SS-8000XLT has a 180-inch wheel base, and a lifting height of 82 inches – big enough for your largest vehicles.
Your Lift - A Lifelong Investment
At NPF, we understand that this is the only lift you will ever purchase. Therefore, we have made every effort to protect your investment:
• The SS-8000XLT is supplied with eight oversized rub blocks that minimize friction and lift wear.
• The powerful hydraulic cylinder is mounted under the runway, minimizing exposure and the possibility of motor damage.
• AAE maintains a complete parts inventory for all the lifts it sells. You get the fastest service and delivery.
• AAE’s vast experience in manufacturing, distributing, and servicing lifts, has allowed us to produce lifts that are essentially service free.
Your confidence is important to us. So when you make your decision to purchase a top-value above the ground lift, please keep the following in mind:
• The SS-8000XLT was designed to provide the hobbyist and home user with years of satisfying, worry-free home use.
• AAE offers a 5-year warranty on the structure of the SS-8000XLT, along with a 1-year warranty on the hydraulics! Plus, AAE stocks an enormous parts inventory.
• We offer a lifetime telephone technical support warranty. Having a technical difficulty with the unit? Call toll-free and speak to a member of our industry-leading support team. We can provide this support in either English or Spanish. And remember, this warranty lasts for the entire LIFE OF YOUR MACHINE!
• NPF has been in the automotive equipment business since 1969. As a highly experienced equipment provider, we know that we put our reputation on the line with every lift we sell and support. That's why we remain committed to you, the customer, long after you have made your purchase.