AAE presents the UnitedProducts TP015 Twin-Post Auto Lift, an above-the ground lift with a 15,000-pound lifting capacity. The TP015’s commercial-grade quality and attractive price make it an ideal solution for value-minded customers. AAE’s 40+ years of experience as a vertically integrated automotive equipment supplier allow us to provide our customers with the best value - the finest equipment on the market, at the lowest possible price.
The TP015 is an overhead-style lift, offering unobstructed floor space in a busy work environment. In addition, truck adapters, mounting hardware, and a 220-volt power unit are supplied free with your purchase!
Lift capacity: 15,000 pounds
Lifting speed: 45 seconds
FREE ACCESSORIES WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
Slide on Truck Adapters
220 volt single-phase power unit
VALUE… FOR YOU
A Versatile Machine for Any Kind of Lifting
The UnitedProducts TP015 was designed to lift a wide variety of vehicles, both large and small. Its powerful lifting arms allow it to carry enormous amounts of weight, maximizing your investment. For example, the TP015 will allow you to lift an F450 with ease!
Powerful Lifting for Your Shop
The UnitedProducts TP015 Twin-Post Lift was designed to lift vehicles easily and safely with the aid of its dual cylinder configuration, twin cylinders connected to oversized bearings and super-duty leaf chain. The mechanisms are driven by a powerful hydraulic pump that can generate 3000 psi of lifting force.
The UnitedProducts TP015 Twin-Post Lift was designed first and foremost to protect you and the vehicles you need to lift.
• The UnitedProducts TP015 offers a dual-point safety lock release. The “dual point” is the simplest and most trouble free design in the industry. The TP015 additionally offers locking mechanisms on each lifting arm!
• The TP015 uses an enclosed column design, with no exposed moving parts that could latch on to fingers or clothing. All moving components are internal.
A majority of our customers are able to install our above-ground lifts on their own. Assembly time is approximately three hours.
Plenty of Drive-Through Clearance
With 108 inches of wheel-width drive-through clearance, it’s no problem driving wide vehicles onto this lift.
Protecting Your Investment
At AAE, we understand that our lift customers expect years of headache-free performance. Therefore, we have made every effort to protect your investment:
• Each TP015 employs a Powder Coat finish, along with rugged rust-resistant steel components which will give you many years of intensive, trouble-free use.
• AAE maintains a complete parts inventory for all the lifts it sells. You get the fastest service and delivery.
• NPF’s vast experience in manufacturing, distributing, and servicing lifts, has allowed us to produce lifts that are essentially service free.
Your confidence is important to us. So when you make your decision to purchase a top-value above-ground lift, please keep the following in mind:
• The TP015 is a commercial-grade machine, ideally suited for heavy shop use.
• The UnitedProducts TP015 is covered by a 5 year structural warranty along with a 1 year warranty on the hydraulics! NPF stocks an enormous parts inventory.
• We offer a lifetime telephone technical support warranty. Having a technical difficulty with the unit? Call toll-free and speak to a member of our industry-leading support team. We can provide this support in either English or Spanish. And remember, this warranty lasts for the entire LIFE OF YOUR MACHINE!
• AAE has been in the automotive equipment business since 1969. As a highly experienced equipment provider, we know that we put our reputation on the line with every lift we sell and support. That's why we remain committed to you, the customer, long after you have made your purchase.